9 Courses | 8 days, 11 hours, 5 minutes
The Project Manager is responsible for the management of customer implementation projects, from inception through project closure. They are responsible for driving solution definition, resource allocation, project direction, team building, budget control, non-conformity resolution and overall risk management.
New to OnBase? Consider taking an End User Training course specific to your solution before starting this path.
- Responsibilities of a Project Manager:
- Develop project plans specifying goals, strategy, staffing and scheduling
- Deliver timely and effective updates to internal and external contacts
- Take an active role in resolving conflicts and delivering solutions
- Actively participate in the growth of the general knowledge base of the OnBase team
- Create and maintain project documentation
- Manage and actively participate as a member of the project team to help create a sustainable,
viable solution that is tailored to the customer’s requirements and objectives, while utilizing
Enterprise Content Management (ECM) solution best practices